A community doesn’t justify it’s meaning till everyone is involved and aware of their surroundings, we at The Violet Journal welcome submissions all month long and hope to create a platform for your unnerving thoughts!
We accept submissions for articles, poems, short stories, photographs, journalistic pieces, anecdotes, event coverage and are open to new ideas. There is of course a screening process involved which is twofold. We hardly reject submissions but offer feedback on every piece we get.
Here are some guidelines we recommend you to strictly follow :
- Articles/Journalistic pieces should not be more than 1200 words and subjects concerning Jamia and surrounding areas will be given preference.
- We recommend being as unbiased and honest as possible in projecting your thoughts; if found any discrepancy we might request to change or edit the same.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. We will reject a submission if it’s originality isn’t above 70%.
- Only original photographs with watermarks on either corners will be accepted.
- Previously published work will not be accepted. Please refrain from submitting already published work.
- Using the work published here for academic purposes or other publications is subject to the approval of the editor and the nature of the piece.
- Only WORD documents are preferred while submitting.
- Images not more than 7MB are acceptable.
Email for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org