Food. Yummy. I know!
Who isn’t a victim of late night cravings? Absolutely no one. We all have ventured into that phase of life where the moment we see the clock strike 12, our stomach grumbles to let us know that it’s hungry, and it will not let us do our work until it is fed.
So, put on your chef’s hat because I am going to tell you some extremely easy and quick recipes that you can make in a flick. You don’t need to be an expert to do this. Just stick with me. 💕
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (powdered)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- Beat egg, powdered sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- Take flour and baking powder, and mix well. Add oil in it, and mix again.
- Combine both the mixtures together, and check for the consistency. If it’s a bit rigid, add milk to liquefy it a bit.
- Pour the batter in your special microwaveable mug, and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- You can now dig in!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 50g butter, melted
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar. Beat i the egg and then milk, a little at a time until batter is smooth and lump free.
- In a hot pan or flat grill over medium heat, brush butter over cooking surface and pour 1/4 cup measures for each pancake.
- When large bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancake over and cook until lightly golden on the other side.
- Take it on a quarter plate, add some blueberry jam, and lick your plate till the last bite. Yum, yum.
- Bread slices
- Sweet corn
- Cheese spread
- Origano (optional)
- Take oil in a fry pan.
- Add chopped onions and garlic.
- After they turn golden brown, add chopped capsicum and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Add tomato sauce, and mix well with a spatula.
- Pour two table spoon of cheese spread, and mix well.
- Take a few toasted bread and place the veggies over it.
- Spread some cheese over it. Sprinkle oregano, and have fun.
Because Pizza is bae.
MAC AND CHEESE
- 1/2 cup macaroni
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Combine the water, macaroni and salt in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave the pasta for two minutes. Keep checking and stirring the pasta. And microwave again. Check again if it’s cooked or not.
- Take the bowl out. Stir in cheese and milk in the cooked pasta.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals about two to three times.
- Eat immediately. It tastes heavenly when hot!
SPICY GARLIC ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cup chickpeas
- Take a dishtowel and rub the chickpeas with it, and rub till the peels begin to fall off.
- In a mixing bowl, mix chilli powder, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Pour vegetable oil in a saute pan. Carefully add the chickpeas to the oil. Saute until golden brown, till 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chickpeas now to the spice mixture bowl. And add lemon over it.